Thursday, August 1, 2013

Caudalie Grape Water







I have recently been on the hunt for a moisturizing toner that I can just spray on and go. For a long time I was debating on whether or not I should pick up the Evian mist, which is just pure water. Water can make your skin feel like it is moisturized, but that feeling fades when the water dries. Nice for a pick me up, but not really the purpose I needed it for. I had pretty much given up until recently I was in Sephora and came across the Caudalie section. I remembered seeing the Grape Water Mist a few times before and never really being that interested. I decided to grab it on a whim, not really sold on the claims but willing to try it out. 





I tried it out one night after cleansing and toning, when my skin is really at it's driest, and to my surprise it did calm and soothe my skin. For the next few days I tried it after cleansing, before my base makeup, after makeup, when it was hot to help cool me down and every time it provided a hydrating pick me up! The mist comes out extremely fine, no big drops to ruin my makeup and allows for an even spray.






This spray contains 100% grape water to soothe refresh and hydrate the skin with no parabens or unnecessary ingredients. It is suitable for all skin types and comes in a 6.7 oz aerosol bottle. 

Price - $18

2 comments:

  1. I was very hesitant and skeptical of this product but bought it on a whim. I've been using for over a week now and love it. When my face is feeling dry and tight just a little spritz and it immediately feels better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first I thought $18 for a water mist...no way! But I tried it and totally love it. It definitely feels like more than just water on the skin.

      Delete