Sunday, July 28, 2013

Marc Jacobs Beauty Private Invitation Sale at Sephora






Out of the five available products Sephora was offering, I chose only three. I picked up the Magic Marc'er precision pen eyeliner, Lust For Laquer lip vinyl, and the Style Eye-Con No. 3 eyeshadow palette. There was also a lip balm and a seven shadow palette, but none of the shadow colors piqued my interest. 







Blacquer swatched



I have tried the pen liner and am really impressed, I can already say I love it. No bleeding or smudging and it lasts for an extremely long time. It comes with 0.016 Fl. Oz., so I am not sure how long this will last as I don't really have much experience with pen liners. It doesn't say waterproof, but you are definitely going to need a good eye makeup remover to get this off!
 Price-$30
Color-Blacquer








112 The Mod palette swatched

I was a little disappointed when I noticed that during shipping the darkest color in this three shade palette had cracked. $42 for a a palette this small is bad enough, but when a good amount of the smallest pan of shadow is missing it hurts even more. It is not available in stores at the moment or I would probably be more inclined to exchange it, but for now I am just holding on to it before I decide. I have not worn the shadows yet, but they have a silky texture and nice pigment.The packaging is super cute and efficient, with a silver button that you press in to open the palette. 
Price-$42
Color- The Mod














Kissability swatched

I am not usually a fan of lip gloss, most of them I find are too thick and sticky for my liking. I took a chance and ordered this lip vinyl in a color that I would never have gotten any other time, and I actually like it. It isn't thick or sticky, and somehow I missed when I ordered it that it is plumping. You can feel a little bit of tingling when you put it on, but nothing major. I will be checking out a few other colors when the whole collection comes out in August.
Price-$28
Color-Kissability


The whole collection will be coming out on August 9th, at Sephora and Marcjacobsbeauty.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment