Monday, August 5, 2013

Nivea Lip Butter





I've heard many good things about Nivea's Lip Butters, so when I spotted them at Target I decided to try it out. I mostly use the Maybelline Baby Lips and more recently the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment and I love them both. I found nothing spectacular about this product, and the slight moisturization it initially provides wears off pretty quickly. I don't particularly like that it is in a tin, I find that very unsanitary when I am out and about and need to apply more. I guess I am just spoiled from the long lasting moisture provided by the Baby Lips and Sugar Lip Treatment, because this product was a miss for me. For the price it is alright, but then again the Baby Lips are at the same price point and I prefer them greatly to the Nivea Lip Butter. 






Some people love it, I don't but perhaps you will-everyone is different and some things work better for others. The product comes in a tin at .59 oz and the price is anywhere from $2.99 to $4, depending on where you get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment