Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Bite Beauty Whipped Cherry Lip Scrub






I love that Bite Beauty uses natural and safe ingredients in their products, because like their motto says - we end up ingesting most of what we put on our lips. I had been looking for a lip scrub to replace the DIY honey sugar scrub that I was using. I wanted to give this one a try since it has nice ingredients, and something about the simple packaging lured me in. 





Right away you notice the sweet cherry scent, not overwhelming but light and pleasant. The Jojoba beads in this scrub are rounded and not very concentrated throughout. This makes them almost useless in scrubbing the dead skin from your lips. It does say that it contains fruit acids that I suppose are meant to exfoliate as well, but I really don't get much exfoliation at all when using this lip scrub. It is a shame because it smells lovely, and it is actually very conditioning on the lips.





This is a nice lip treatment with good ingredients that I will continue to use for conditioning, but a heavy duty lip scrub this is not. So if you are looking for a real legitimate scrub, I would say keep looking!

Price - $18

Available at Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment