Wednesday, August 28, 2013

AmorePacific Treatment Enzyme Peel







A few months ago, I received a deluxe sample (0.2 oz) of this in an order from Sephora. I put it aside for a while, afraid to use it because of the word peel. I am not into peels, or anything harsh on the skin. When I realized that it uses natural papaya enzymes to exfoliate, I was a little more willing to give it a try. I finally got the courage to use it one day, and I ended up using too much water and it didn't work at all. The next day I tried again, knowing not to use more than a few drops of water, and voila! It foamed up and felt just like a gentle face wash. When I felt my skin after it felt so smooth and soft, no dry patches or dead skin cells left. This is a gentle exfoliant, but I wouldn't use it too frequently as it can irritate the skin. I use it a few times a week and have had no issues.



It smells great, which is nice because products with bad smells can really put me off using them. Another great thing about it is it takes such a small amount that this will last a very long time. I have had this one for around six months, barely made a dent in it, and it's only the deluxe sample.

Usually when I exfoliate I wash my face with a gentle cleanser first, to clear away any makeup residue or anything sitting on the surface. After cleansing I pour the powder into my hand and with the other hand gather a few drops of water and then mix with the powder. Once it is lathered up I work it onto my face for about a minute and then rinse thoroughly.




Lathered up
This was my first experience with using enzymes rather than physical exfoliants, and it has made me want to try more. You can find it at Sephora, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, the AmorePacific website and anywhere that carries AmorePacific.

Price - $60 for 2.5 oz



No comments:

Post a Comment