Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Anastasia She Wears It Well Eye shadow Palette





This palette comes with 9 shadows- 3 matte and 6 shimmer. They are pigmented and smooth, although the color Almond needed a primer underneath to show up on my skin. I didn't notice any fall out, and even without primer these last all day. 





You can easily do a variety of looks with this palette. I like that it comes with a decent mirror, which makes it even more travel friendly. It also comes with a double-ended brush, but the brush is quite small and seem kind of cheap.







Swatches in Natural Light



I think for the price this neutral palette is a great deal. If you have the Naked 2 Palette from Urban Decay I don't think you really need this one. It has a few unique colors, but you can easily create the same look from the Naked 2, and many more.

Price- $34

Available at Sephora!

No comments:

Post a Comment