Sunday, September 15, 2013

Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er Precision Pen Liner





This eyeliner from Marc Jacobs has converted me to pen liners. I always preferred the dip in brush for my liquid liner, because I assumed that any pen liner would dry out or not be fluid enough to get the line I wanted. The Magic Marc'er has erased my fears and left me perfectly lined for hours.








It offers an extremely dark shiny black line that lasts as long as you need it to. It stays put from early in the morning until late in the evening without budging until I remove with cleansing water. It is the easiest liquid liner I've tried to apply, the slightly thicker tube lets you get a good grip and the length of the tip is perfect for any size line you want.



Price-$30
Available at Sephora and Marcjacobs.com/beauty




No comments:

Post a Comment