Monday, September 16, 2013

Lorac Touch-up To Go


Since I am getting close to running out of my Estée Lauder Double Wear Concealer, I took the opportunity to try out a new under eye concealer. After looking for a while, I decided to try the Lorac Touch-up concealer/foundation pen. I chose the color CF2 Light since I would be using it under the eyes and I like it to be a little lighter than my foundation.


 Since it is marketed as a foundation or a concealer, it does not give as much coverage as the Double Wear that I am used to- which is fine since it is summer and the EL can be a bit heavy. The consistency is that of a foundation, and the coverage is about the same as a medium coverage foundation. Basically it is 0.2 oz of foundation in a pen for $28, but somehow I still feel like it is worth it.



The pen can be a little tricky, the first few clicks it pumps out too much and then after a few uses it's like it gets a bit clogged and hardly pumps out any. Also the brush tip isn't the most sanitary, but I haven't had any issues.

CF2 Swatched


Blended out lightly

Overall I like this product as a lightweight under eye concealer, especially for summer. 

Price-$28


No comments:

Post a Comment