Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Miracle Skin Transformer Face




A few months ago in an order from Sephora, I received a sample of the Miracle Skin Transformer. I wasn't all that interested in it and I definitely did not expect to love it. I set it to the side and came across it a few weeks later so I gave it a try. At this point I hadn't read too much about it so I really had no expectations for what it could do, and swatching it on my hand wasn't all that encouraging. However, as soon as I put it on my face I was hooked. It is pretty undetectable on the skin, but it just evened my skin tone and blurred imperfections so nicely. This is marketed as a complexion enhancer, not a foundation. If you have no blemishes or dark spots to cover, you could get away with just this. You could also get away with only this if you are just running errands and don't feel like getting all made up, but want to look refreshed and pulled together.



Squeeze dispenser

Swatch of Medium on left and blended out on right (no flash)
Swatch of Medium on left and blended out on right (with flash)
Medium is a tad dark for me at the moment with no self-tan, but it is so thin and undetectable that it is really not very noticeable.


                With this being in the foundation category, that's what people expect it to be(I would too). I would say this is more of a tinted primer or tinted sunscreen. It has Vitamins K, A, and E along with CoQ10 and of course the SPF 20. This product would be great for summer as it is lightweight and a good alternative to putting on foundation and having it melt off your face if you're going to be outside. You can definitely feel the silicone in this, so if you're not a fan of silicone in your face products then you are not going to like this. You also need to blend it out fully, it will not look right if you don't and you absolutely must blend it out if you are using it as a foundation primer.
                

It is available in 7 shades, with 1.7 oz for $48, and they have a smaller tube (.85 oz) in the medium shade for $18. 

No comments:

Post a Comment