Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment



Color-treated hair needs all the help it can get. Since I do dye my hair blonde, I really have to take time to take care of it. I flat-iron it anywhere from three to five times a week, so when I can I try to let it air-dry rather than blow-dry. The less heat you are using on it the better. You can always use a heat protectant before any heat styling, but I have never found one that doesn't leave my hair sticky or crunchy. I was never one to use any oil on my hair, mainly because my roots get oily pretty quickly and because I thought that it would weigh down my hair too much. 

This oil is perfect, never heavy and after a few minutes it is like I didn't put oil on it to begin with. However, my hair is left feeling healthy and smooth and it actually helps speed dry time. I use it a few times a week and my hair has never felt better. I only put it on the bottom half of my hair after washing, you should never put oil on your roots. When I first saw this product I thought it was a total waste of money...and then I tried it. I think it is completely worth it, plus I have had this bottle for over six months and have only used about half. My hair is medium length, and fine in texture though it is quite dense. 

You can find this at Ulta and Macadamiahair.com, where there is a .34 oz for $6.50, a 1 oz for $13.50, a 4.2 oz for $39.95, and a 10 oz for $75.

No comments:

Post a Comment