Friday, June 14, 2013

Koh Gen Do Cleansing Water



A few weeks ago, I decided to pick up the 3.38 oz travel size of this cleansing water from Sephora. I am all about trying new cleansers, and had been looking for a new makeup remover. I have no idea what made me want to try it, but I did and I loved it. I put a few drops on my Shiseido Facial Cotton and work it all over my face like I would a toner. For eye makeup I place it over my eye for a few seconds and then gently wipe. All of my makeup, including mascara comes off in a breeze! I seriously can't go without this stuff. 

There is no oily residue left behind, no irritating smell and it literally feels like water. You can purchase a 3.38 oz for $13 and a 10.15 oz for $39. 
Update- There is also a 16.23 oz bottle for $52 available at kohgendocosmetics.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment