Thursday, June 6, 2013

Illamasqua Cream Blush in Rude




When Spring and Summer roll around I prefer a lighter, dewier look to my makeup. Powder blush can look a little cakey, and in the Spring/Summer I just want a fresh glowing face. Cream blush is a good way to combat the powdered face look, and this one from Illamasqua is perfect. It is extremely pigmented and blends out like a dream. You have to use a light hand, or you can end up looking like a clown. It stays all day, unlike some that I have encountered that are gone within an hour, and with the small amount that you need this is going to last you a while. 







The only con I can come up with is that you have to use your nail to open the stubborn packaging, easily chipping any polish you may have on. Other than that, I am in complete love with this coral/pink blush from Illamasqua.


No comments:

Post a Comment