Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sephora Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer

          
   

          This product claims to provide moisture and reduce excess oil while SPF 20 protects your skin from the sun. I have combination skin, while oily in my T-zone the rest of my skin is pretty dry- so I was curious to see how this would wear on me. 






Sephora TM Medium Peach

Swatch-slightly blended



 The coverage is very light, but that is to be expected from most tinted moisturizers. After applying I set it with a powder, but throughout the day my skin became significantly oily and the product became patchy.
 
Blended out


Overall I would say this product is a great option if you have near perfect skin and you just need something to even out skin tone. It is also nice if you want something light with some SPF for a day at the beach or somewhere you don't want to wear a full face of foundation.

It comes in a 1.7 oz tube with a pump, a little more than most standard foundation/TMs which usually come with 1 oz. The price is $21 and it is available inside Sephora stores and online.


No comments:

Post a Comment