Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Favorite Morning/Evening Moisturizers





Clinique Dramatically Different- I use this as my day moisturizer because it is quite thin, but still ensures that I don't have any dry or flaky skin for my foundation to cling to. It is for very dry to dry combination skin but I don't find it to be greasy or thick on my face and it also hasn't caused me to break out.



Ultra Repair Cream-This is my night moisturizer. It is thick and hydrating and soothes my redness that I often have around my nose and cheeks. It is a little too much to be used under my makeup, so that is why I reserve this for my night routine. It is non-irritating and contains colloidal oatmeal which helps with any skin issues you may be experiencing, and it has never caused any breakouts on me.


Argan Oil- This is an extra that I use when I feel that I need more hydration. Sometimes I mix it in with my moisturizer or just apply it to the areas that I get extremely dry. It can be too greasy for use under foundation, though I have used it mixed with my day moisturizer and didn't have any issues. I would only recommend doing that if your skin is in major need of extra hydration, or if you generally don't get oily throughout the day.


These are just my basic moisturizers, I also cycle through anti-aging and other skincare products in my morning and evening routines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment