Thursday, August 28, 2014

Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream




I have been looking for the perfect daytime moisturizer for what seems like forever. One that isn't greasy, doesn't break me out, doesn't smell disgusting and leaves my skin perfectly balanced. Some were too heavy, and some not heavy enough. I am often hesitant to try new products on my face for fear of a bad reaction. After having this product for a while I finally decided to try it out. It turned out to be everything that I was looking for, and it was so unexpected!






This face cream has a light, pleasant scent, is the perfect consistency for a day cream, and absorbs quickly. It leaves the skin perfectly moisturized without leaving a thick and greasy layer. It has never given me any breakouts, and a little goes a long way. I can't bring myself to use anything else in the morning, and sometimes even at night. It goes well over any serums I use, and doesn't affect my foundation application. I don't really have sensitive skin, so if you do I would test it before buying if possible, or at Sephora they have the 0.5 fl oz size as well as the 1.7 fl oz.





Every time I have tried any Fresh products, I always ended up really liking them. It seems to be that way with more "natural" brands (Caudalie as well). They do seem to be a little more expensive, but sometimes it's worth it! 

Available at 

No comments:

Post a Comment