Monday, October 14, 2013

Colgate SlimSoft (Voxbox)




I got this toothbrush courtesy of Influenster a few weeks ago, and put it aside and forgot about it for a few days. I finally remembered it and decided to use it one morning. The way that the super slim bristles were advertised, I was kind of expecting really sharp and hard bristles that would cut up my gums- probably a reason that I put it aside in the first place. 


To my surprise, the first time I used it I was kind of shocked. It was pretty amazing and felt like a gum massage, but also got into places that my old toothbrush didn't. The slim bristles slip in between the teeth and really get in the crevices that other toothbrushes can't. This is by no means a replacement for floss, but it definitely feels like I just flossed when I am done.




I have been using this toothbrush for a few weeks and I have nothing bad to say other than it can be a tiny bit hard to get to the very back teeth since the bristles are kind of long. The pros definitely outweigh the con though, so I will continue to use this and purchase it in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment