Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Caudalie Divine Oil



I kept hearing good things about the Caudalie Divine Oil, but I really wasn't interested for the longest time. When I finally tried it I had actually been looking for an oil I could use on my hair that didn't have any silicone in it. When I got it I tried it on the ends of my hair and it was nice; it didn't leave my hair too greasy or oily looking and smoothed any rebellious strands. The smell is very unique and can take some getting used to - even though it is not overpowering. Something about the scent is surprising at first, and then becomes familiar and something you want to smell of.


  I have become increasingly aware of how sensitive the decollete area can be, and I really wanted to find something that would moisturize without being too heavy. I took a chance one day and used the Divine Oil on my chest and arms. I knew at that moment that I never wanted to be without it. It gives the skin a healthy looking glow, and it lasts for hours. Most creams and lotions and even some oils I have used wear off after only a short amount of time. Though it is an oil I never feel like a greaseball even when I use it on my whole body. It really truly leaves your skin moisturized, and it's a lasting moisture.

I prefer to use this on my body rather than my hair or face. Sometimes I will use it on my hair, but I have actually been too scared to try it on my face. I feel like I have a good thing going with my skincare at the moment, and don't want to get too gutsy. In the future when I have a little more freedom with my skincare I will definitely try it out.

The packaging for the smaller bottle leaves a lot to be desired, but it is worth the trouble so I don't mind too much. The largest size has a pump, but the smaller one you have to pour into your hand. 

Overall, I think this oil really is divine. 

Ingredients per Caudalie.com - 
INGREDIENTS : VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL*, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL*, ISOAMYL COCOATE*, COCO-CAPRYLATE*, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER EXTRACT*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA SEED OIL*, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL*, TOCOPHEROL*, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT*, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT*, CITRIC ACID*, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, GERANIOL. (107/084) *Origine végétale - Plant origin

No comments:

Post a Comment